Leftover Turkey Recipe | Turkey Tetrazini

If you’re tired of the same old turkey dishes after days of leftovers (and I know I was), this cozy recipe is a welcome change. It’s quick, comforting, and transforms your leftover turkey into a warm, satisfying meal that the whole family will enjoy. It's a pasta dish that gives you more of a creamy sauce with just that little hint of turkey flavor. I will admit I was skeptical when I first tried it but it ended up being the perfect break between turkey and mashed potatoes!

Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means I may earn a small commission if you purchase through these links, at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting my cozy blog!

Nothing beats a warm, cheesy dish like turkey tetrazzini during the colder months. After holiday meals or a busy week, this comforting casserole is the perfect way to use up leftover turkey while creating something hearty and satisfying for the whole family. The creamy sauce, tender noodles, and melty cheese come together in a way that feels indulgent but still approachable for a weeknight dinner.

I love serving this dish with a simple green salad or some roasted vegetables to balance out the richness. You can even sprinkle a little extra parmesan or breadcrumbs on top for a golden, crunchy finish. It’s one of those recipes that’s easy to customize; swap in different cheeses, add mushrooms or peas, or adjust the seasoning to match your family’s taste. Leftovers (if there are any!) reheat beautifully, making it a perfect recipe to have on hand during the busy holiday season.

Recipe

Ingredient Amount
Spaghetti Noodles16 ounces, cooked & drained
Cooked Turkey3 cups
Cream of Mushroom2 cans (10.5oz each)
Sour Cream2 cups
Chicken Broth1/2 cup
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese2 cups
Parmesan Cheese1/4 cup, grated
Garlic Powder1 teaspoon
Onion Powder1/2 teaspoon
Black Pepper1/2 teaspoon
Salt1/2 teaspoon
Parsleychopped for garnish

Directions

  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
  2. Combine cooked spaghetti, turkey, soup, sour cream, broth, 1 cup of mozzarella, parmesan, garlic powder and onion powder. Season with salt and pepper.
  3. Pour mixture in prepared baking dish. Top with remaining mozarella cheese.
  4. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
  5. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
  6. Garnish with parsley.
Tips:
  • Don't have cream of mushroom? Use some heavy cream, or sour cream. (Adjust baking time accordingly)
  • Want to add a veggie? Try peas!

Leftover turkey doesn’t have to be boring! This simple recipe gives it new life and keeps your meals cozy, easy, and delicious. Serve it with your favorite sides, or mix in rice or pasta for a heartier dish. Perfect for a relaxed lunch or comforting dinner after the holiday hustle. Pro-tip: This recipe can be used with leftover ham too, and its just as delicious. I'm in a two person household, so I always have leftover meats especially when we have ham and turkey. The leftovers don't need to go to waste! With grocery prices on the rise I've been learning how to use leftovers, and I've never been that great at it. If you're like me, and leftovers always are meh to you, I promise this recipe will make you rethink this.


📌 Love cozy recipes? Pin this leftover turkey recipe for later!

✨ LITTLE SHOP HERE ✨

Find the cozy essentials I love — planners, mugs, blankets, and more. These are all trusted favorites — some links are affiliate links at no extra cost to you.

Comments